Tuesday, November 11, 2014

What happens to your garden when you're busy?

Did you notice I'm a sometimes blogger too?

It's not for lack of trying; I'm just one of those people that likes to do lots of things.
To give you a bit of an idea of the many things that keep me busy (apart from my garden): I have a gorgeous 11 year old son Oliver that I completely dote on (spoiled yes, brat no!). Those of you that have seen me in my previous blog will know how important family is to me). I am a music buff, and spend a bit of time talking to other tragic Foo Fighters fans. I'm quite involved in the Canberra Lego community, and am quickly becoming an AFOL in my own right. I am a keen (but extremely amateur) photographer, and a Sh'Bam instructor, with three classes a week that I team-teach to keep me busy.

I also work full time at a local university, and have recently been a part of the Human Brochure campaign, with the culminating activity being one of the things that has kept me from my blog over the last week.

However, I have embarked on this endeavour because I want to document my garden. Something I wish I'd done from the start. But it's never too late.

So what does happen to your garden when you're too busy to look after it? Simple: Weeds. The bane of my life, and a story that will be told soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment