Saturday, October 18, 2014

Bloggin' in the garden...

I've missed blogging. I blogged for a few years on a completely different subject; but that blog reached its natural end. But gosh I love to write. And I love to blog. So I thought I'd blog about my garden.

I'm a sometimes gardener. I get very motivated and do lots of stuff, and then tend to just let things run a little wild. Or lose interest (that's generally in winter. I don't like winter). But, when I do garden, I get some great results. I don't know what it is. I'm the child of keen gardeners (my dad's a trained horticulturist, my mum's just keen), so I grew up with a nice garden (and many trips to the nursery), but perhaps most of it is just luck.

What I'm really keen about though is growing food. I've tried flower bulbs and natives, but I definitely get the most satisfaction from growing something that can be eaten. It doesn't hurt that I like food and cooking too!

So, I hope you'll join me on my adventures in gardening! Welcome!


No comments:

Post a Comment